yoox.com, established in 2000, is the world’s leading lifestyle e-store for multi-brand fashion, design and art.
Thanks to long-standing direct relationships with designers, manufacturers and official retailers worldwide, yoox.com offers a never-ending selection of products, including:
- an edited range of hard to find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers
- exclusive capsule collections
- eco-friendly fashion
- a unique assortment of home design objects
- rare vintage finds and art books.
- a curated collection of compelling and collectable works selected by international curators and critics from the world’s leading galleries and institutions
Shopping on yoox.com is all about discovery - an eclectic and playful journey beyond fashion's strict seasonal rules - allowing men and women to express their individuality through timeless and creative style.
"I mix old and new"
Franca Sozzani, Editor-in-chief of Italian Vogue, from The Daily Telegraph
"I only wear last season's clothes…If you like fashion, you wear it"
Karl Lagerfeld, Designer, from Lagerfeld Confidential
"Fashion has increasingly become a matter of connoisseurship - the ability to recognize the best pieces, to track them down, to integrate them into a personal style and to wear them in a way that is timeless"
Holly Brubach, Fashion Critic and Author, from A Dedicated Follower of Fashion
"Style doesn’t have season. Nothing is démodé when it’s a great piece"
Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, Fashion Director/Fashion Editor at Large 1985–1995, Vogue, from In Vogue: The Editor's Eye
yoox.com is “Powered by YOOX Group”, which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong ensuring an exceptional level of customer service:
- delivery is rapid and reliable to more than 100 countries around the world
- returns are fast and easy and customer care is best-in-class
YOOX Group is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YOOX.MI