yoox.com,established in 2000, is the world’s leading virtual store for multi-brand fashion, design and art.
Thanks to long-standing direct relationships with designers, manufacturers and official retailers worldwide, yoox.com offers a never-ending selection of products that are hard-to-find elsewhere, including:
- an edited range of end-of-season clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers
- exclusive capsule collections
- eco-friendly fashion
- a unique assortment of home design objects
- rare vintage finds and art books.
- a curated collection of compelling and collectable works selected by international curators and critics from the world’s leading galleries and institutions
Shopping on yoox.com is all about discovery - an eclectic and playful journey beyond fashion's strict seasonal rules - allowing men and women to express their individuality through timeless and creative style.
"I only wear last season's clothes…If you like fashion, you wear it"
Karl Lagerfeld, Designer, from Lagerfeld Confidential, 2007
"Fashion insiders hate clothes when they're hot. Now, is that not an interesting inversion? The idea of laying down a smart buy to wear later - at the exact moment when its attractiveness is at its optimum"
Sarah Mower, Fashion Journalist, from The Sunday Telegraph, 2008
yoox.com is “Powered by YOOX Group”, which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong ensuring an exceptional level of customer service:
- delivery is rapid and reliable to more than 100 countries around the world
- returns are fast and easy and customer care is best-in-class
YOOX Group is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YOOX.MI