Offering Customers the best shopping experience possible has always been YOOX’s objective.
Listening to Customers is at the core of the Group’s corporate culture
YOOX intends to offer extremely high quality service, which has been tailored to Customer requirements. A commitment to satisfying the needs and desires of its customers has always guided the continual process of improving and innovating the services which have distinguished the Group’s corporate strategy from the start.
YOOX has chosen to localize its services in order to provide a completely localized experience to the end Customer, offering “made-to-measure” services in its online stores for the various markets:
- Content localized in 11 different languages (UK English, US English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greek)
- Size conversion
- 10 different currencies accepted to date, along with local payment systems
- Customer Service in 11 languages
- Dedicated local courier services to meet specific local demands
- Specific services for certain particular markets: next-day and Saturday delivery available in various markets, butler service and RFid seal of authenticity for China, scheduled delivery in Japan, 5,500 points in Spain and France for deliveries and returns, 11,500 in Europe by 2015
In order to perfect its ability to offer each person the best shopping experience possible, YOOX Group is committed to disseminating a “Customer culture”.
In defining the “Surprise Our Surprise” mission, the Group disseminates the importance of Customer service each day, and establishes its commitment to the end Customer across all levels of the corporate structure.
YOOX commits daily to establishing a relationship with Customers to:
- favour stable relations, providing incentives for trust and reciprocal respect;
- act with honesty, courtesy and transparency;
- guarantee high standards of quality in products and services;
- guarantee maximum security in the use of payment services;
- encourage attention to Customer demands;
- promote the dissemination of the company’s social responsibility;
- innovate the services offered.
The ability to satisfy customers also involves the Customer Care service, which covers all time zones and is dedicated to managing any issues related to shipment and delivery
|8 Customer Care centres|
|Assistance in 11 languages|
|90% of call
answered within 20 seconds
|100% of e-mails
answered within 8 working hours
|95% of problems resolved the first time
a Customer contacts YOOX
Listening to customers
The ability to “hear the Customer”, listening to and understanding small requests and expectations, is one of the values and strengths on which YOOX has invested its resources and significant attention from the outset.
Thanks to the Voice of the Customer project, Customer feedback and expectations are regularly gathered through the various and numerous points of contact (email, call centre, social media, online feedback,) and analysed. This information, along with the results of the quantitative and qualitative analyses, on various and specific issues – are added and shared among the various corporate divisions, and periodically presented to Management to be turned into action plans which are geared towards improving the shopping experience.
“This is my cat….he’s called YOOX”
“I love yoox.com. So many different brands all in one place!”
“YOOX enable me – a man living in the American Midwest – to wear fashionable clothing and accessories”
“Love you. <3”
“#Heaven is the @yoox shoe department!”
“Without YOOX, I would be dressed like everyone else here in Washington. You’re one of a kind =)”
“I LOVE YOU, YOOX!”
“I discovered yoox.com last year and it changed my life”
“I want to express once again my complete and unconditional devotion to YOOX. It’s the only store I buy everything from….you’re brilliant!”
“I’ve been a satisfied Customer of yoox.com for over five years. I started shopping on the site when I was single, I bought my wedding dress and my husband’s wedding suit from yoox.com, and now I even use it to buy baby clothes for my seven-month-old son!”
“I really do love YOOX, meaning all of you, for providing kind, loving service with a smile”